Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When I get to Heaven, What will I do?


When I get to Heaven, What will I do?

There are times that we need to talk to God, we need to write.   I Did!

I have questions!
When I  leave my body, how  do I get to heaven. Walk up steps?
Fly with the Angels?  Or, just be there,
Will I just stand in Awe?  Be on my knees?  Or flat on my face?
Will I sing to God?
Will God and Christ be waiting for me?  Will I wait for them to talk to me?
Will I praise them?
Will I be standing in front of the throne as they share my life with me?  Oops!
Will I be crying, laughing, or just a big smile?
Will I see my family and friends that went before  me?
Will I ask for forgiveness to those I hurt?
Will I ask the Trinity to forgive me?
Will Jesus teach me what to do in heaven?
Will I fly, walk, run, crawl to get around heaven?
Will I ask “Why?”  Or, I will know?
Will I be talking or listening?
Does it matter???
Thank you, God for listening to me.

The answer is:   Sara wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment