Friday, April 15, 2011

Struggling

Back in Nov, 1-2010, I was struggling with God.

  Sad?   Pity?. Mad?  Fearful?    All of them?

I know the word I want to say.
I wonder if I don't want to say that word, where is that word????  
As I am thinking, I almost had the word. I am sad!

Well, I will wait and ask God!
God said:  Depression!  
WHAT????  Me!

I am down.  I am having a pity party in my bed. I am sad about lose of words.
I am angry at me and God.
More then angry, I am MAD!
I am mad more at me. 
I am also afraid that I will lose all my words, .
I need to deal with it. 

I am not mad at God, It is not Gods fault. It is in my genes. My mom has Alzheimer's disease and my Grandmother, also.  And, some of my food and drinks didn't help, etc.

God, how do I stop crying?  
 Listen!   
 God Answered !

Sara, go to your Blessing Journal on Sept 7-2010   Alzheimer Sucks!  

 I am now smiling .

 Thank You my God for reminding  me that You are here and will give me the words I need.





1 comment:

  1. I believe all the high fructose corn syrup we ingest is causing Alzheimers and even diabetes. There is some research to back that up but not enough for the government to oppose the farm lobby and forbid the use of it.

    ReplyDelete