Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Meditation for the Day 9-2-11


You should try to stand aside and let God work through you.  You should try not to block Him off by your own efforts, or prevent His spirit working through you.  God desires your obedient service and your loyalty to the Ideals of the new life you are seeking.  If you are loyal to God, He will give you protection against mistakes.  His spirit will plan for you and secure for you a sufficiency of all the spiritual help.  You will have true victory and real success, if you will put yourself in the background and let God work through you.     
– from Twenty-Four Hours a Day 1975 by Hazelden Foundation
 
Not so easy!   Should I?    Could I?   Will I ?   Say yes?  Say no?   Can I?   

God gave us a choice follow God’s will or our will.  
For me today, I find that God’s will, will help me on my spiritual journey with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment