Friday, August 5, 2011

A Great Day


Good Morning,  I am fine this morning.  When I woke up today (5:30am) I felt great.  The first thing I did was get on my knees to pray. Praying is a given, a blessing, talking with God, asking what do I do today and God reminding me that he is with me all the time of my life.

Meditation Time:
“God is your healer and your strength.  You do not have to ask him to come to you.  He is always with you in Spirit.  At your moment of need He is there to help you.  Could you know God’s love and his desire to help you, you would know that He needs no pleading for help.  Your need is God’s opportunity.  You must learn to rely on God’s strength whenever you need it.  Whenever you feel  inadequate to any situation, you should realize that the feelings of inadequate is disloyalty to God.  Just say to your self: I know that God is with me and will help me to think and say and do the right thing.

The Prayer for the Day:
I pray that I will never feel inadequate to any situation.  I pray that I may be buoyed up by the feeling that God is with me.”
[Hazelden]  
 
It is my desire is to continue to be close with God and this is one of my songs that reminds me He is here.


Presence (my Heart's Desire) by Newsboyshttp://www.lyricsdepot.com/site/images/phone_icon_blue_small_trans_right.gif
I lift up my voice
To The King, The King of glory
I hold out my hands
To The One who is worthy
I long for Your presence
I long, Lord, I need Your touch

Come, oh Lord, and fill up my life
With the light of Your presence
This is my heart's desire
Oh Father, come and let Your spirit abide
I long for Your presence
This is my heart's desire

I long to be washed
In the well of Your mercy
I long to be warmed
by the fire of Your glory
I long for Your presence
I long for Your healing touch

Come, oh Lord, and fill up my life
With the light of Your presence
This is my heart's desire
Oh Father, come and let Your spirit abide
I long for Your presence
This is my heart's desire

It's my desire

(I wanna feel Your presence)
Lord, it's my desire
(I wanna feel Your presence)
Lord, You're my desire
(I wanna feel Your presence)
I wanna feel Your presence
I wanna feel Your presence
I wanna feel Your presence, Jesus

Come, oh Lord, and fill up my life
With the light of Your presence
This is my heart's desire (this is my heart's desire, oh...)
Come and let Your spirit abide
I long for Your presence (presence...)
This is my heart's desire (this is my heart's desire, oh...)

It's my desire

Lord, You're my desire
Lord, You're my desire

This is going to be a blessed today!

1 comment:

  1. It really _is_ a blessed day. You posted this all by yourself without any editing help from me. WooHooooo! :-)

    ReplyDelete