Friday, July 29, 2011

Canada: Family

Canada: Family
OOP’s,!   I am so sorry, Forgive me for not putting  Canada in my blog about My families.  You are in my family.  My first time I came to Canada was with Tony Saraiva to share how our family in Brasil are doing,  you fed us and had homes for us to sleep. You generosity, your kindness and your love filled my heart.  I will never forget one year that took me over the bridge to stand up to be the Best Man at the wedding.   I was so blessed that he asked me.   When we gather in Independence, Missouri for our church Conference, we meet, we share, we sing, we pray, we are blessed.

I was told that I had Alzheimer’s disease and I knew what in meant to me.  So, I decided that I wanted to go back to Canada to share our lives.   I love you.  In the past,I would drive by myself to Canada and this time I asked my sister to come with me to help when we get tired.  Mostly me!  Smile!  While we were there, we went to church and the pastor let me stand up to share about Alzheimer’s Persons and what it means.  I used my blog for Speak Out!  I could not see you all but the Love was there to all.  I see you on Face Book, we share our ups and downs, we laugh about our home families, and our ministries (I believe that God, when we were born, that God gave every person a ministry and then it is up to us to use the gifts that God gave us.)

My sisters and brothers, I love you and your families.  God Bless you.    EH!

No comments:

Post a Comment