Saturday, October 20, 2012

GOD, THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS




Prayer,    Good Morning, Lord     
God, you have showed us what Unconditional Love means.  So we can do the same, for All of your  Children’s  around the world
Jesus came to us to teach others to know they have an Unconditional Loving God.
And we Praise you Lord for the gifts you gave us so we share to others, we are able to serve your Children. And this morning we came to you, to serve.   Sometimes we forget to serve because we don’t think we are worthy.  But we came, and we were blessed.  We are worthy. 
As we singing, laughing, hugging, sharing our stories, the message, Scriptures, it can go on.
We love you Lord, We Pray to you that we need help, to help others.   Not about us.  It is about You and Your children.
 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Today when going to my friend’s house to work on this blog, I dropped my cell phone in the garage and the case fell off doing some damage to it. Then after, I’d left in my car, my husband called me and said, “Sara, I thought you were taking your laptop with you.”  I said, “Oh, I forgot it, I’m coming back to get it.” Then after making my way back to pick it up and while driving, someone was driving very close to me and because I was watching them so closely, I missed the road I was to turn off on and had to turn around and come back. This is just some of the frustration I deal with. When I got to the house and saw the beautiful trees, the colors around the yard, it made me feel good and I just let go….Yes, I am here!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

September was awesome. This is what we have done through September 30, 2012.  There are lots of things we can do around our area and make a difference in someone’s life.  
For instance, we had a fabulous response to this year's walk at the Saginaw Township Soccer Complex, Genesee County/Grand Blanc ‘s Nature Trails at Genesys, and in Midland’s Emerson Park.  The weather was great, a couple of hundred families participated and raised over $122,000 (still coming in) for the Alzheimer's cause.  The Saginaw Soccer complex was buzzing with activity throughout the morning and several families had brought along young kids to participate in the walk.  The photographs for the walk can be seen using this link.  Thank you so much to each individual who participated for this cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment