Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Good Morning 8-28-12



I feel great this morning.  It is 5:40am and I am in my bed sitting up and talking to God.  I woke up at 4:20am, went down on my knees and asked God what do I do today.  God said, Sara, listen in my quiet time.  The answer was: share your information that you should have done 4 weeks and 3 years also.
So, here we go.  Every year I go to my doctor to find out how well I’m doing, going up or going down.   First he checked my eyes, ears, nose, mouth and teeth.  Next was, feeling my head and my neck.  So far, OK.  Then he checked the rest of my body.  We talked about meds ok, foods ok.  Are we done, no!  Now we talk about my feelings.  Hmm, sometimes good and sometimes not and it is normal for Alzheimer’s.  

Now we come to the test: the test is Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) with maximum score.   I don’t like it, yet I want to do it.  The test is to see if I am holding my own or if I go up or down on my list.   Probably down, normally!  First time I did the test my score was 23.  The doctor then had me try a pill called Aricept  and gave me a prescription. I was to use the pills, one a day for three months and then come back.  I did.  I took the test and I was a 29!  I was so happy, so happy.   Thank You God! I don’t have to go back till next year.  The next year I was at 27 and not so happy. I can deal with it.  God is with me.
So last 4 week, my doctor did the test, It’s hard to say as the tears are starting and am trying to stop them.    I tested a 23.  I knew that I was losing more words, slowing down, my writings and my readings and I hoped that it would be a 26 or 25, even 24.   But no it is 23 and again I will deal with God.  Yea, He makes me to remember that He will be with me.

Now I want to apologize to all of my friends who read my blog, because I promised to you that I would share what is happing in my Journey with God and with Alzheimer’s.  I didn’t.  I wanted to share everything and the words would not come out.  

Well today, I woke up this morning asking God, what do I do today.  We now have the answer.  Again, God lifts us up so others can get the answers from God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit.  
Love to all.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment