Monday, April 1, 2013

My Days of the Month in March



Psalm 23
The Lord the Shepherd of His People
23 The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[
a] in the house of the Lord
Forever.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.  Went to eye Dr. and found I have cataracts that will need to be rechecked in 6 months and then decide if they need to be removed.

3.   Penny had to take mom to the hospital and I was there, after she had some tests they gave her medication and sent her home.

4.   The next day she took a turn for the worse and we had to call 911. She came home after 4 days and her health improved slowly. My sister Penny stayed with mom for a week and half and we continue to check up on her. We are grateful she is getting better and better and can get out again.

5.   Visited Meadows Manor in Saginaw, MI. I met with the support staff and family caregivers to share what it is like to have Alzheimer’s Disease. 

8.   Met with Jeanne Schaller a very good friend who lives in Midland.  She is very focused on peacemaking and justice. Jeanne was in Saginaw caring for her grandchild and then at 4:00 Jeanne met me at New Hope together.

9.   Met with our family at Olive Garden.  We went at 4:00 pm and waited one hour to get a table. The food was great though.


12. Laura Ruhle asked me to share at an Alzheimer’s Support Group at Meadows Manor in Saginaw. This is a beautiful facility.
13. I took my mother to Senior Services in Midland for a pedicure.

15. The day after our Anniversary-we took our Anniversary road trip!  Butch and I believed that our Marriage was on March 16, 1984 because Butch picked up the Marriage Certificate that day.           Butch’s daughter, Garlynn and my sister Penny told us we were off by a day and I had to later step up and say, “you were right” (we were married on March 15, the Ides of March).

16. My sister called me this morning to tell me that ABC news does weird things with some follow-up posts. Anyway, if you saw my post from yesterday about my TV interview, take a look at the same link because they've expanded the interview to include a conversation with me and my experience with Alzheimer's Disease. Penny said I did a great job. The actual interview was shown later on the news. They remarked that I was 67 years old(ha ha). I am actually 69, shhhhhhhh.

18. This was my first evening FA meeting this winter which I could attend since there was enough light of day. It was snowing harder and harder by the time I got there and I chose to leave early to go back home.

20. Went to the Health Fair at SVSU and talked with people.  I shared at the Alzheimer’s booth and then s
kipped over to the New Hope Valley booth and shared with them.

23. Planned to meet my sister Claire in Whittemore to celebrate her birthday at lunch but she got sick the night before.  But we decided to pick up my mother’s best friend Verlyn  who lives in an assisted living facility known as Stonecrest in Freeland. We took her to lunch at Harvey’s in Saginaw and had so much laughter.

25. Went to my evening FA meeting and was able to stay the entire meeting, because there was enough light.

26. Terri came to my home to work on the blog and then we left to go out for lunch.  Mmm!

27. Plan to go to my regular FA morning meeting.  I sat down and stayed.  It was great!

28.  Planning to go the Maundy Thursday services at my church, the Community of Christ in Midland at 6:00 pm.

29.  Penny and Mom the Good Friday services at my church  1:00pm. 

30.  My Sister Claire was sick last week and now she is felling good.  Now with Mon, Penny and I,will go to lunch and connect  in Standish  with Claire and Shawn “son”.   We had good time. 

31.  Easter Sunday.  This morning I opened my car, got in, turned on the key, started the car ,backed out oft
he garage, got on the road and I am going to my Mom and Penny’s Church.  Mom didn’t know I was 
coming and when she saw me, her face was smiling.                  



For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not 
perish but have everlasting life.  John 3:16.  

                                               
Coming in to April……….one year ago this month, I first received an email from Rumi,  I  remembered that New Hope Valley came out of ground and now you need to see the inside of the building and meet the people working and living here.     Many things have happened since April 2012—2013! 

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, bile salt disease, fol ate deficinecy, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, cholera, fatigue, muscle aches, shortness of breath, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, fetal alcohol spectrum, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete