Tuesday, June 19, 2012

HELP


HeIp

I started a blog named “What are Volunteers” first of June and am still working on it.  Why?  Well my words would not stay in the right place.  If I move it around during a sentence that did not want to be there, I would get upset.  Was it a letter or number or the word “sentence” that was not right

. Last week I had cry, I can’t do it anymore.   As the week went on I was thinking why.  I got it.  I thanked God for his help. 

I have wanted to help other People and I did help some and some didn’t want help.  The ones that were helped came from God.  The ones that did not get help didn’t want to be helped.

I am one of those who say: I don’t need your help I can do it by myself.
Well, I did need help.  I believe that God walked with me and talk with me.  It was a different walk. It was about my “ego” my friends, my family and God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.  I need to let go and God will get me through my life. 

There are people I can call, I didn’t.  I’m learning to say: can you help me. I used to say these words:  
I Can, I Will and I added on I Did                                                                                                                            
Now I will say:  I Can, I Will, I Did, I Ask

Thursday, a friend is coming to my house to help me to publish “What are Volunteers” at the end of June.  Thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. Great news Sara! This is a lesson we all need to learn. And relearn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the hardest lessons I am learning (FINALLY--at 70 YO!) is to LEARN how to ask for help.
    I love you.
    Your Cousin,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete