Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Day





It is a new day.  My day!   What a blessing.  Thank you, Lord!    So God, what will I do today?

This is how I try to start every day.  And it is how I began Monday, May 2. 

My brain is moving.  Will I remember where I need to go this morning?  Then, I remembered I would be picking up my mom and a friend, Gracia, to go out for breakfast.  We will go to the restaurant to meet up with nurses that I worked with.   We are all retired now.  We had a good time sharing stories. 

One the way home, mom and I stopped to get our backs put back in place (at the chiropractor’s office). 

My husband, Butch, told me our granddaughter would be at our house and we would be taking her out to lunch.  We had a great time together.  She will be a senior in High School in September.  She is great young lady.  

Then it was time to go and get food for the week.   I have been watching Dr. Oz on TV.  Today, we will be buying food that is good for people who have Alzheimer’s Disease.  A few of the foods are:  strawberries, apricots, most berries, and vegetables that are red, yellow, purple, green, meat, chicken, turkey, lean meat.  I like purple potato, purple kale and purple cabbage. 

Oops!  Too much!  I did not take a rest time.  I have to do it.  I want to do everything that I used to do.  I have to slow down or take a nap which will balance my day. 

Then it is night and I am tired.  I have to tell myself, Sara, go to bed now.   It is hard for me, I will work at it. 

I planned to get this blog posted today, but I am tired.  It may be tomorrow.   

Good Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment